- A graduate from any discipline with min 50%. Final year students awaiting results may also apply
- A minimum score of 500 in MAT or equivalent score in any other Entrance Exam, e.g. JCCAT/XAT/RMAT/CAT, etc.
- Students, whose final graduation result is not yet declared, will be given provisional admission and they will have to submit the proof of passing Graduation examinations within one month after admission.
- Students seeking admission are required to purchase the Prospectus and then register with the Admission Cell for the entrance test followed by GD and PI.
- Student possessing valid CAT / XAT / MAT or any management entrance test score will be exempted from appearing in the entrance test.
- Based on their performance in GD, PI, MAT Score and Graduation, the short listed students will be given admission.
- Outstanding students will get some scholarship