A. The PGDM plus offered at Inmantec provides boundless opportunities to the students before the
accomplishment of the course as it offers-
a) Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Financial Services (PGCP-FS) (Jointly awarded by Inmantec and National
Stock Exchange Academy)
b) Certificate of Digital marketing.
c) NISM certificate in Mutual Fund
d) NISM certificate in Equity Derivatives
e) NISM certificate in Financial Advisory
f) Training in Communication Skills & Personality Development
g) Industry Exposure during the course tenure
h) Foreign Visit and International Certifications1 Year Advance diploma in Financial Markets &
- A graduate from any discipline with minimum 50% marks. Final year students awaiting results may also apply.
- A minimum score of 500 in MAT or equivalent score in any other Entrance Exam, e.g. JCCAT/XAT/RMAT/CAT, else students have to appear for Inmantec Aptitude Test (IAT).
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
- International Business.
The students can choose any two specializations in the second year i.e. third semester.
- Students seeking admissions are required to purchase the Prospectus and then register with the Admission Cell for the entrance test followed by GD and PI.
- Students possessing valid CAT / XAT / MAT or any management entrance test score will be exempted from appearing in the entrance test
- Based on their performance in GD, PI, MAT Score/Entrance Test and Graduation, the short listed candidates will be given admission.
Campus Life & Facilities
Ghaziabad Railway Station: 15 minutes, Mode of transport: Direct local transport or taxi service (Ola, Uber, Pre-paid taxi).
New Delhi Railway Station: 45 minutes, mode of transport: metro, public transport, taxi service (Ola, Uber, Pre-paid taxi).
From Vaishali Metro Station: 25 minutes, Mode of transport: local transport, taxi service (Ola, Uber, Pre-paid taxi).