- INMANTEC considers the protection of your personal information important and shall take necessary care to safeguard your privacy.
Terms and Conditions for Online Fee Submission :
- Online transaction charges are not part of the Fee. The following transaction charges shall be applicable:
Net Banking : 25 Rupees
Credit Cards : 1.2% of the Fee Amount
Debit Cards : 1.2% of the Fee Amount
- All Fee rules as given in the Fee Card shall remain applicable.
- The Fee deposited through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking will normally reach the INMANTEC account after 1 day. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that fee is deposited well in time. INMANTEC shall not be responsible for any not settled fee payment due any reason. INMANTEC also shall not be responsible, if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- INMANTEC does not warranty the availability of online Fee Payment System every time. INMANTEC will not be responsible for fine exemption if the last day student fee transition fails.
Refund / Cancellation Policy :
Technical issue: In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not show in our official ERP but the payment gateway service clearly mentions the confirmed settlement thereafter the college’s account receives the payment. We manually submit the payment in our ERP. It should take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited in college’s account.
Multiple Payments Case: If double payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the INMANTEC will refund the payment after the college’s account receives payment. Which should take 7-10 working days for the back payment or we can adjust the amount to the next month fee as per Payers request.
Other Payments Case: In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the parent has to directly contact the INMANTEC and the college decision would be final.