- This event has passed.
February 26, 2016
- Students are requested to maintain decorum during the event.
- Any murmering and whispering of answer may invite deduction of 5 marks. Points will be
deducted from the scores of respective team.
- Passed on questions will be open to eliminated teams.
- All the team members shall listen questions carefully as questions will not be repeated.Teams should adhere to the time limits as no extra time will be alloted for any question.
- In case of any discrepancy, decision of judges will be final.
- Altogether there are 11 participating teams and there will be Two members in each team.
- There are 4 rounds in total.
- At the end of each round,lowest scoring teams will be eliminated.
- Scoring will be cumulative.
- Round 1 which is Trapping Round will lead to 7 teams after elimination of 3 lowest scoring teams.
- Similarly, at the end of round 2&3, two teams will be knocked out ,therefore , only 4 teams will be making it to the final round.
- Tie breakers shall be used wherever required
|There will be three prizes (1 winning team and 2 runner up teams) and participation certificates
will be given to all the contestant.
|Shivam Jha (moc.liamgnull@5ahjavihs) (Mob: 8800379557)|
|Shraddha Agnihotri (moc.liamgnull@8irtohingaahddarhs)|
|Ayushi Agarwal (moc.liamgnull@182ihsuyalawraga)|
|Prof. Ankit Garg
|Prof. Gopal Singh