- This event has passed.
Launch Ceremony for Entrepreneurship Development
March 28, 2016 @ 2:00 pm IST
The inauguration ceremony of ignite- The Entrepreneurship Development Centre (EDC) on March 28, 2016 at 02:00 pm.
EDC Supports businesses and innovators as they develop, launch, and commercialize their ideas and motivate the students to bring out their latent spirit of Entrepreneurship. Besides the above, EDC will strive to narrow the gap between industry expectations and student capabilities.
Entrepreneurship Development Cell Inauguration – Status Report
We are pleased to inform that the EDC launch got conducted smoothly and nicely.
Neelam Yadav maam spearheaded the launch preparation activities as well as readying of the EDC area. Akanksha maam provided full support along with BBA student Ishita to prepare the Rotaract section of the EDC area. In short notice they did everything to make the Rotaract division presentation great.
Mr Tyagi , and Deepak made all the administrative arrangements to make the visit of guests comfortable.
Akanksha maam, Sarika maam, maam from law department helped me identify a group of dynamic students from BBA, PGDBM and Law respectively who supported and facilitated each micro event.
Thanks to the efforts of staff and students we achieved clinical execution of the program.
Our honorable guests, Mr V K Dubey (MD Continental Carbon), Mr Ravi Agarwal ( Director DKY Sales, President Rotary Club of Sahibabad), Mr Dharmender Singh (Plant Head Shriram Pistons), and last but not the least Mr Vinay Gupta (Executive Director GMA, Retd. As GM HR NTPC) reached and shared their valuable thoughts with us.
They gave encouragement, provided industry insights, shared experiences and motivated the students in being better human beings.
The group of Inmantec students selected as event coordinators did a wonderful job right from ushering in our guests, inviting and escorting all faculty members, leading guests to the board room and subsequently to the launch area, followed by escorting them to the board room for refreshments and subsequent exit from campus.
BBA student Vishal Giri did a superb job with the photography and was available to cover all activities.
Gaurav sir and Praveen sir interacted with the Guests and ensured that all the guests felt comfortable and special. Their exposure to Industry helped in ensuring great connect with the guests.
Mr Nasir and Akanksha maam helped in preparing the press note.
Last but not the least I thank all the staff members and students who graced the occasion and made the event memorable.
Event Highlights (2.30 PM to 4.00 PM)
- Welcoming of Guests and Faculty members
- Interaction with Guests over coffee
- Tilak of Guests
- Ribbon cutting and opening of EDC area
- Lighting of lamp, prayers, and Saraswati vandana by students
- My address to guests, students and staff – brief of EDC objective, activities and achievements
- Address with experience sharing done by each guest.
- Insights by some faculty members
- PGDM student Ms Deepshikha shared her and team’s experiences and learning from the first activity done with Gram Niyojan Kendra. Photographs shown
- Refreshments and interaction with guests
- Guests departed from Campus with a happy note and offer of full support at all times.
- Students motivated and highly charged
- Showcase of Inmantec to highly placed guests from the Industry
- Commitment received from Industry leaders to ensure more campus visits of themselves and their team, permission to students to visit the respective companies and learn from Industry experts
- Staff and Students oriented to corporate ethos, social responsibility and best practices such as 5S and TQM/TPM
- Goals of EDC shared with all
The way forward
- Student enrollment
- Project and task allocation
- Preparation of calendar for activities such as Company facility visits, Guest interactions, Interactions with me, and on campus Fun and learning events
We once again thank, all staff and students for their kind support and cooperation in making the event a roaring success.