Top mca colleges in india

Approved by AICTE, and Affiliated to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (Lucknow)


The Master Degree program in Computer Applications (MCA) at INMANTEC [College Code: 113] incorporates computer applications study with an essence of business management.


As being one of the top MCA colleges, our teaching methodology induces industry input in university syllabus, which is prescribed by the University. We at INAMNTEC use different open source technologies like Moodle, WordPress, Latex, Ubuntu, Wikipedia and many more for making students learn and get equipped with the world best technologies and software development methodologies, used by open source.

INMANTEC also added value to the teaching methodology by adding industry input modules, workshops, conferences, seminars and interaction with industry experts to provide the students sufficient opportunities for their overall development. INMANTEC has well qualified faculty members who have exposure of latest technologies.


INMANTEC  owns one of the best computing infrastructures equipped with latest state of the art facilities in the region. The entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled, with 12Mbps internet link which provides 24×7 connectivity to all its users in the campus. INMANTEC has email-id with the domain name, which is powered by Google.


Our Course Management system, which is powered by leading course management system: Moodle, is designed and maintained by group of students and faculty members. To access click  cms.


This is a prestigious 3-year/6-semester course for the graduates who want to establish their credentials in the field of Information Technology as specialists. The maximum emphasis in this course is on delivering the industry specific contents, which have their relevance in the current as well as upcoming scenario. This most sought after highly recognized course caters to the demands of professionals with international acceptance. Keeping in mind the diverse backgrounds of the entrants, the initial semesters have been designed as bridge courses.


The MCA program is approved by AICTE, Govt. of India and is run under the curriculum of  Mahamaya Technical University, Noida. The course is carefully redesigned and updated by the university frequently keeping in view the ever changing trends in IT industry. The university itself conducts a state level entrance test-SEE UPTU in the months of May-June every year. 85% of the total admissible strength is met through by the university test. The remaining 15% seats are filled by the institute itself with NRI/Management quota seats, for which candidate with minimum 50% marks in graduation are directly admitted based on personal interview.


Upon successful completion of course, the degree is awarded by the Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. For insight into our MCA, which makes our different from other colleges, visit to IT department managed website and regular updates of activities on our facebook page.