- This event has passed.
Workshop on AN APPOINTMENT WITH SELF by Mr. Abhishek Chandel, Author and Speaker, on 9th October’17 for PGDM Students
October 9, 2017
Workshop: AN APPOINTMENT WITH SELF
- To make students understand their STRENGTHS and WEAKNESSES.
- End the FEAR, HESITATION, NERVOUSNESS and LACK OF CONFIDENCE by encouraging and motivating the students to apply whatever they are learning from the College.
- Polishing the LEADERSHIP and TEAM WORKING qualities by introducing activities and examples.
- TIME MANAGEMENT between College and after College hours.
- MOTIVATING them to create their own identity by observing their reactions and thinking.
- Broadening their PERSPECTIVE by quoting and implementing out of the box examples.
- To make them understand the relationship between the INTERVIEWER and INTERVIEWEE in an INTERVIEW.
- MEDIATION to help them feel relax and peaceful.
- Helping them to apply their knowledge and education in their practical life so that they can understand the VALUE of the subject rather than cramming it merely to pass an Exam.
- To make them understand the terms MANAGEMENT, ADMINISTRATION and BUSINESS.
The main purpose of this workshop is to make the students self suffiecient so that they can face the challeneges and could distninct themselves from the crowd by making things easy by explaining and expressing the concept rather than making an image or idea about the thing. I stood to make students a good human being and to make them to perform their best in all the fields of life.
I would help them to understand that in order to be what they want to be, college is the perfect platform to acquire the right kind of knowledge so that they can apply it in the company (MNC or their own)
Date : 9th October’17
Time : 10:00 Am to 3:00 Pm
Attendee : PGDM (2017-19)