How to Apply

  1. You can either obtained the application form for registration along with the prospectus from the institute by mail/courier in person after paying registration amount of Rs. 1000 for MBA, MCA, BCA, BBA, BEd., LLB through draft or in cash for the specific program you are interested in.
  2. Alternately you have an option to download it from this website or contact the admissions coordinator to send to you by mail.
  3. Fill our online admission form and you can also make a payment online through Paytm, Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
  4. Complete the application form accurately and enclose any required documentation.
  5. Mail or deposit this application form, and any additional information relating to your program that you may have been asked to furnish, to the Admissions Coordinator at the campus at the address given on the application form.
  6. If you are applying directly for any of the courses offered by the institute you would have to undergo an entrance written test (online or off-line) followed by group discussion and personal interview at the institute or extempore and telephonic interview. The entrance test dates are duly notified in all national dailies or may be enquired about from the institute. The test comprises of question based on verbal ability, critical reasoning, and general awareness.
  7. If you have qualified CAT and MAT with 60 percentile and 75 percentile respectively UGAT (for BBA and BCA), or UPCET(for MCA) CMAT(for MBA), you would be exempted FROM THE WRITTEN TEST. However you would have to appear for your personal interview and group discussion or extempore and telephonic interview on the date given to you. You have to submit your test scorecard.
  8. Selection for these Programs is based on two categories:-
    1. General or University seat
    2. Company or NRIs/NRI Sponsored/ Foreign Nationals or Management Quota Seat.
  9. A merit list is centrally drawn for the general category and the results are sent to the respective candidates along with a call. The selected candidates are required to deposit the initial admission fee with the Accounts department within the specified period, failing which the seat is offered to the next deserving candidate in the wait list.
  10. Foreign national candidates from non-English speaking countries are required to submit their TOEFL score.
  11. Admission is on the basis of the final merit list put up by the institute on the recommendation of the Selection board. The selection board assesses the candidates taking into account their performance in entrance test and interview, past academic career, maturity and intelligence, work experience (if any), and suitability for the particular program.
  12. For the admissions to MCA course, as explained elsewhere, the 85% seats are given by the university through their UPCET test followed by a rigorous counseling session. The institute itself admits the rest 15% of the total intake as NRI/Management seats on the basis of merit.
  13. A Counselor is always available at the institute during office hours, who is trained to guide you in choosing the right course.
  14. The application form and the annual fee structure for each program are separately provided to you with the prospectus.

Admission Query 2023

Admission Query Form for all Courses

Prospectus Form


Register Now

PGDM Brochure MBA Brochure