- This event has passed.
Webinar on Memory Techniques
January 23, 2021
Our ability to remember things is one of the most useful tools we have in our work and home lives, but the amount of things we are trying to remember at once can sometimes be overwhelming. What do you do if you have a bad memory? The truth is, most people don’t have bad memories, they just haven’t learned how to use their memory efficiently. Memory is a skill, and like any skill, with practice it can be developed and improved. This workshop offers participants tips and tools for improving their memory skills
About Resource Person: Ms Deepa Goyal is a certified Memory Technique Trainer and a certified NLP Practitioner with more than 15 years experience in academics.
- Describe how memory works
- Describe the science behind the concept of memory
- Describe the properties of a good memory
- Identify techniques that can aid your memory
- Describe how to use association to assist with memory
- Describe how to use visualization to assist with memory
- Describe how to use mnemonic devices to assist with memory
- Practice memory techniques
- Identify ways you can continue to work on improving your memory.