- This event has passed.
October 16, 2019
Mehndi Artistica- A Mehndi competition
Mehndi reflects the rich Indian culture, bringing together the knowledge of medicinal herbs with many lovely sentiments and beliefs. The result is a ceremony filled with fun and joy. Vedic customs are centered on the idea of “awakening the inner light”. Traditional Indian designs are representations of the sun on the palm, which, in this context, is intended to represent the hands and feet.
- All BBA and BCA students.
Theme: Floral Mehndi
Day of the Event: 16/10/2019.
Time of the Event: 2:00-4:00
Rules and Regulations:
1. Mehndi design should be creative and unique
2. Mehndi design should be portrayed on one hand.
3. Mehndi design must cover one hand
4. Participates need to bring their own materials. (Mehndi cones & other materials)
5. A team can have 2 participants, one artist and the other is the subject (Model). Both participants need to register themselves.
6. Mehndi tattoo designs that mimic tattoo (stickers) are not eligible for entry.
7. 45 Minutes will be allotted