The Campus of Inmantec Institution, Ghaziabad, features a unique trinity of students, teachers, and corporate mentors, creating some of the top human capital in the nation. The institute’s goal is to produce graduates with a global perspective who are competent, compassionate, creative, and generous professionals with potential and character. It aspires to provide an unrivaled educational experience, giving both information and the capacity to successfully apply it in both professional and personal settings. Inmantec Institution, Courses Campus is distinguished from other institutions in its category by a number of defining characteristics, one of which is its unceasing pursuit of excellence in all domains. Since 1995, the institution has won commendations from eminent businessmen, professors, and organizations for its exceptional work.
Why opt for the BBA Programme?
You may enroll in a BBA programme regardless of your academic credentials. BBA Course is a stepping stone into the incredible world of management. Whether it is Business Management, Human Resource management, Finance, Marketing, Retail, Project Management, Hospitality, or Supply Chain, each sector of management has its own unique characteristics or hurdles. BBA teaches you how to become a member of the administration, how to confront issues or effectively handle them, as well as how to meet deadlines, lead a group, assess information, and many other skills. A BBA degree also facilitates further study in the same profession.
Qualities that place Inmantec Institution at the top of the BBA programme
Faculty members’ qualifications: Professors at Inmantec are highly qualified and competent in their respective professions. Faculty members of the BBA programme have more than five years of professional experience. This is where the leading BBA College in Ghaziabad distinguishes itself from other comparable institutions.
Great Infrastructure: Hardly any management education is complete without a thorough understanding of data processing and analysis. Classes at Inmantec are highly dynamic and provide ample opportunity for students to use valuable resources such as software applications, the Internet, library resources, and periodicals, etc. Modernized facilities can be found in the classrooms, dormitories, library, seminar rooms, playground, etc.
Placement opportunities offered: Every student aspires to secure a fulfilling career immediately after graduation. And over the last decade, Inmantec Institution has been able to attract prominent corporations to its campus. The average remuneration is much higher than at other Ghaziabad-based institutions.
The Top Recruiters at Inmantec
The Inmantec Institution contains a specialized placement cell that operates consistently. During Inmantec’s Placement Drive 2020, 130 firms visited the campus for a recruiting blitz, and 230 positions were offered. Amazon, HUL, Nestle, Mondelez, Dabur, E&Y, KPMG, ITC, L’Oreal, Café Coffee Day, Marico, LG, Godrej, Barclays, Berger, Federal Bank, Moody’s, Deutsche Bank, etc. were among the top recruiters.
Management and Research Placement Cell
The organization includes an industrial training division that offers all of its students with placement assistance. By conducting various training sessions for students, such as group discussions, pre-placement talks, industry interface, workshops, mock interviews, etc., the university acts as an intermediary between students and industry. Inmantec Institution also arranges paid internship opportunities for students.
The highest offered salary (2021) is Rs 6.2 LPA (BBA).
In 2021, the average salary offered is Rs 3.50 LPA (BBA).
- Applicants must have a 10+2 diploma from a recognized institution with a minimum grade of 45 percent to be eligible for this programme.
- A 10+2 qualification in any discipline from an accredited board with a minimum of 45% is also acceptable.
- Admissions are open each year in April. Classes begin in the month of August. As long as the candidate has taken their board examinations, they may apply.
- A full-time degree programme with three-year duration of the course.
Our aims are to place an international perspective at the centre of everything, and we have developed a set of broad institutional goals that will help us concentrate on the practical measures required to accomplish our objectives and establish the University among the world’s elite.
The university is administered with the following fundamental goals and objectives:
- To administer academic programmes that lead to degrees, diplomas, certificates, and other recognition programs.
- To administer educational programmes via distance education and correspondence, augmented by student support services.
- Build and keep working relationships with top academic and other institutions in India and around the world to help with education, research, and distance learning.
- To establish shared relationships with the country’s leading educational institutions in other nations in order to implement collaborative education programmes.
- To establish ties with businesses, universities, and other groups to further the university’s mission.
- In order to acquire worldwide standards in education, training, and research, we perform creative experiments in the field of new methodologies and educational technology of higher education.