The D.pharm is a brief curriculum for people seeking to pursue a professional career in pharmacy. The D. Pharm program is ideal for students who prefer to get a head start on their pharmaceutical career rather than enroll in extensive pharmacy courses. D.Pharm might be a good beginning point for studying the fundamentals of pharmacy education before continuing on to more advanced programs such as B. Pharma and D.Pharma
The Diploma in Pharmacy curriculum incorporates Pharmacy Education fundamentals, such as the application of chemistry to the pharmaceutical industry, as well as the theoretical and practical foundations of biochemistry, pharmacology, and toxicology. The course instructs students on different chemical salts and their medical applications and uses. In the pharmaceutical industry, the program is significant.
D PHARMA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To get into a Diploma in Pharmacy program, students must meet the following requirements.
- The applicant must have completed the 12th grade or its equivalent from a recognised board.
- Students are required to have taken Physics, chemistry, biology, or mathematics as required courses.
- The applicant must have an overall average of at least 45 percent.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer), differently abled, and other categories will get a 5% mark reduction.
The Futuristic Scope of D.Pharm
- The Diploma in Pharmacy program is gaining popularity and provides several career opportunities. This illustrates how popular the course is among students. After obtaining a Diploma in Pharmacy, the following are the most frequent educational alternatives.
- B.Pharm: If you choose to continue your education in the same field, the B.Pharm should be the first choice. This is a three-year curriculum with prerequisites that include a Class 12 diploma in relevant disciplines.
- PGD: Numerous diploma-holders like the PGD in Pharmaceutical Management curriculum. Admission is determined by a nationwide test.
- Diploma holders may also choose to prepare for competitive examinations. The most popular tests are those for government agency employment opportunities. Jobs in this field are secure, with a high-income guarantee and regular raises.
- Pharmaceutical organizations provide entry-level roles in Process Control, Manufacturing, and Quality Control, among others.
- On average, beginning pay for D.Pharm graduates ranges from 8k to 20k per month, although a great deal depends on your merit, interpersonal skills, the employer’s profile, your work profile, and your working location.
D. Pharm Fee (2022-2023)
The fee structure for the D.Pharm course is as per UP Govt. Norms.
Average Renumeration provided: INR 3 lakhs per annum
Types of Employment:
- Hospital Pharmacist
- Community Pharmacist
- Production Chemist
- Production Technician
- Medical Representative
- Pharmaceutical Wholesaler
Places for Job Opportunities:
Govt. Hospitals, Private Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Industries (such as Alkem, Cipla, Abbott, Dr.Reddy’s, Mankind, Unichem), Private Clinics & Nursing Homes, Wholesale Drug Distribution.
Why study at Inmantec?
Each classroom is equipped with an LCD projector, an audio system, and LAN and Wi-Fi connectivity to the internet. The e-Classroom is an online learning environment with online course materials accessible to students. This is a useful resource for lectures, training, and hands-on exercises. This also enables students to use online resources while seated at their desks.
- Prepared updates on developments in pharmaceutical and medical science.
- Extensive live displays of difficult scientific experiments
- There are periodic online tests for the GPAT and other competitive exams.
Each classroom is equipped with an LCD projector, an audio system, and LAN and WiFi connectivity to the internet. The e-Classroom is a virtual classroom where students may access online course materials. This is a helpful resource for lectures, training, and practical exercises. Additionally, students may use internet resources while seated at their desks.
- The latest advancements in pharmaceutical and medical sciences have been compiled.
- Live demonstrations of complex scientific procedures
- There are routine online examinations for the GPAT and other competitive examinations.
Pharmacy Practice Lab
Inmantec Institution has the facilities and equipment necessary to give students hands-on training in the field of Pharmacy Practice. The Pharmacy Practice Laboratory is often used in teaching and evaluation contexts for the Objective Structured Clinical Examination. The Department of Pharmacy Practice collaborates closely with hospitals in Delhi-NCR and Ghaziabad. Training at the pharmacy practice lab and hospital enables students to approach real patients with experience, confidence, and professionalism, allowing them to begin their careers immediately. The laboratory contains facilities for;
- An interview with the patient
- Examining the body
- Medication interpretation
- Stock management and distribution
- Patient counseling, consultation, and other forms of pharmaceutical therapy
The library is an integral part of the Inmantec Institution Ghaziabad. The library of Inmantec Institution is vital to the advancement of higher education and pharmaceutical research. The library is housed in a carpeted, approximately one thousand square foot wing. Inmantec Institution has a collection of books and periodicals in the field of pharmacy, including reference books such as The Encyclopedia of Pharmaceutical Advanced Technologies, Indian, American, and British Pharmacopoeias Dictionaries, Medical Encyclopedia, National and British Drug Coverage, Merck Index, Martindale Decker Series, and others. Also, we get most of the most important pharmacy magazines from around the world and around the country.