- This event has passed.
Rules of Poster Making Competition
May 13, 2020
ONLINE POSTER MAKING COMPETITION 2020
Boring uniforms, unadjustable tie, different kinds of shoes, many sections, many classrooms, one best friend, one favourite teacher, definite bench sharing partners, too many crushes, one school/one college million memories. The last day of school/college is always a difficult one. A beautiful future awaits us, but heart is filled with so many memories of the old days.
So why not use this time and bring out the artist in each of us. Let’s paint our best memories of our school/college.
ELIGIBILITY: – The contest is open to any student from class 12th onwards. The contestant should have a valid student identity card to be eligible for participation.
DATE OF CONTEST – 21st May 2020’.
DATE OF RESULT ANNOUNCEMENT: 22nd May 2020’
THEME –School/ college memories
PRIZE -The top 3 entries will be awarded cash prizes by INMANTEC. The winner’s names with their respective posters will be showcased at the INMANTEC website, official FaceBook page, newsletter, and other social media platforms.
SPECIFIC RULES –
• Each participant can submit only 1 poster.
• A valid identity proof of school/college must be attached to your entry.
• Online registration is compulsory for each participant. The link for the registration is https://bit.ly/3fNIcEy.The last date for the registration is 18th May 2020’.
• One must send his/her entry on firstname.lastname@example.org on 21stMay 2020’ between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Any late submission won’t be accepted.
• The poster must be made on the A3 size sheet with margins drawn with black pen/marker.
• Acceptable tools for drawing/painting include pencil, crayon, watercolor, oil paint, etc. Photographs, wires, other 3D objects, print-outs won’t be acceptable. It should be original and hand made.
• Name and age of the participant, school/college name must be clearly mentioned on the right-hand side bottom of the sheet.
• The theme “School/college memories” should be the main focus of the poster.
• Each participant has to present about his/her poster for 1 minute in Hindi/English on 22nd May 2020.
TIME DURATION: 9:00AM – 06:00 PM
JUDGEMENT CRITERIA: Judgment will be based on:
• Relevance to the theme
• Artistic composition
• In accordance with the given instructions
SUBMISSION FORMAT: Everyone has to submit the picture of the poster in PDF on the given email ID email@example.com before or at 06:00 pm. after that it will not be acceptable.
Registration will be done online only. For registration each participant has to fill the given online form