- This event has passed.
Online Coding Competition for BCA, MCA and B.Tech
May 11, 2020
Code the “CODE” challenge
Integrated Academy of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad
Amidst this lockdown, C.O.D.E club of INMANTEC Institutions, Ghaziabad is feeling proud to announce the first edition of Code the “CODE” challenge. Almost all of us have attended coding contests but what’s different about this one is that you will be tested upon your skills to understand the code of others! Yes, you read it right. In this contest we will be providing you with the source code of the problems in C++ and all you have to do is to re-code it in either Java or Python.
If you haven’t registered yet, you can do it at https://forms.gle/gxhLkDLybntoFbSS7
Event Date: 11th May 2020
Event Time: 10:00am to 6:00pm
• This is an ONLINE contest and will be held on www.Hackerrank.com.
• Participants are needed to have a hackerrank account to participate.
• Leaderboard will be maintained on the basis of marks obtained.
• In case of a tie, pen time will be considered to be deciding.
• Plagiarism is highly discouraged hence a participant caught will be disqualified.
• Check your e-mail box regularly for the link to the contest.
• Judge’s decision will be final.
• 3 tiers: Easy, Medium and Hard.
• 2 questions in each tier
• Total Questions: 6
• Source code is uploaded in C++ format.
• Sample input and output will be provided.
• Hidden test cases will be there to judge the corner conditions
• Submission language: Either Java or Python ONLY.
• Tier 1: 20 marks for each problem
• Tier 2: 30 marks for each problem
• Tier 3: 50 marks for each problem.
• Total marks of the challenge: 200
SO, GEAR UP, GET READY WITH THE CONCEPTS AND WE WILL MEET YOU ON 11TH OF MAY 2020, 1000 Hrs AT WWW.HACKERRANK.COM.
———————————ALL THE VERY BEST————————————-