Elaborate on current placement/major recruiters for 2014-2015?
INMANTEC has established a CRD department which performs the vital function of ensuring the placement of all the students in prestigious organizations. In the academic year 2014-2105, the major recruiters were DLF Limited, Parle Agro, HT Media, Ypsomed India, HCL Technologies, Anchor Electricals, CapitalVia, IMRB, Ken Research, Lotus Herbals, Dainik Jagran etc. The highest package offered is Rs.5.25 lacs per annum and average package offered is Rs.3.00 lacs per annum.
How is INMANTEC Business School distinct from other business schools?
PGDM programs are not created equal and alike. From size and culture, to academic approach and faculty access, there are many factors that differentiate one business school from another business school. We at INMANTEC have created a PGDM program that enables to deliver a high level of preparation and training in both leadership and strategic analytics. The combination equips our students to confront complex business issues within the context of team and organizational leadership. We foresee our role as preparing graduates for the next 40 years of their career, and our decision-making framework emphasizes mastery of complexity alongside the ability to lead organizations and teams. We view that our students excel at strategic thinking, executive communication, competitive presentations, high-stakes negotiations and conflict resolution. A school highlighting the right blends of theory and practical component with thought and creativity thrown in good measure, a know-how of initiative, confidence and zeal and to set a vigor to discover one’s own potential which plays an underlying theme of brand “INMANTEC”.
Can you give details about the PGDM program?
PGDM Program at INMANTEC:
- Two-year full time programme approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
- Offers dual specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, International Business, Information Technology
- Understand the social, economic, political, technological and ecological environment of modern society and its characteristic values
- Become effective leaders, who can achieve results beyond expectations and transform organizations
- Think out of the box, so that they come out with innovative answers, create alternative solutions, and develop entrepreneurial skills
- Imbibe values of integrity, justice and fairness so that they promote and maintain high ethical standards in management
- Develop a global mindset so that as future managers they can meet the challenges from international competition
- The alliances and collaborations bring in the best of global management practices and thinking into the INMANTEC curriculum. INMANTEC has a strategic alliance with the Vancouver Island University, Canada and the Webster University, Thailand which provides for sharing of expertise and academic resources.
- INMANTEC has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Copal Partners, Gurgaon to offer Certificate in Financial Research and Enhelion Knowledge Ventures, New Delhi to offer Certificate Programme in Data Analytics along with PGDM Program.
- INMANTEC has also tied-up with EBSCO Information Services which provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of research databases, e-books and e-journals to maximize the search experience for researchers and other end users.
What is the college experience one would get at INMANTEC?
A student at INMANTEC learns to deal with illumination of psychological aspects of expectations and aspirations. He strives to align himself to institutional views. It helps them understand the importance of thinking critically and gain insight into other’s culture which broadens their horizons. It highlights self advocacy and adaptive living skills in a residential college setting. The student experiences a warm blanket of design, delivery, delight, discovery and delegation.