- Industry requirements for professionally qualified techno graduates have risen.
- The course provides a sound academic base from which career in Computer Application can be developed.
- MCA is one of the prominent courses which paves way to a successful career. We at INMANTEC gives you 100% placement if you join us.
- All technical degree students from MSc CS, BCA, MSc Maths have chance to get a professional degree for successful career.
Our teaching pedagogy emphasises on theoretical as well as practical knowledge. The focus is on all round development of a student to make them ready for future challenges. The teaching pedagogy involves the following:
Class Room Teaching: Faculty provides the theoretical parts of the course inside the modern classrooms, during a scheduled time-table with a mix of research inputs.
Lab Work: To increase the technical and programming language skills, INMANTEC offers practical classes to their students using updated Licensed, Open Source and Free Software .
Guest Lectures: The course structure is designed with all industry needs in mind. Regular guest lectures by industry experts keep the students at par with industry.
Training on student’s development: Training on technical theory, seminar and workshop on the respective segments shall be conducted by the institute throughout the year.
Analytical skill development: For the placement assistance and preparation, faculties arrange the analytical classes as per the semester requirement.
Analytical/Technical/Soft skill Test: The institute designs some technical skill tests and other project oriented tests throughout the year to get best placement to the students in the top companies in the world.
Project Work: INMANTEC guides its students to lead small and large projects as per the university curriculum and also assigns a separate project as per the semester.
Use of MOOCs for indepth knowledge after the classroom teaching at student’s own time.
INMANTEC has associated with Tech leaders and Startups to provide practical hands on to the students as per current industry requirements.
- ICT Academy – A Government of India Initiative
- National Program on Technology Enhanced Learning(NPTEL)
- Spoken Tutorials
- Google Apps for Education
- The Indian Science Congress
- Question Pro
- Vison Geospatial