INMANTEC has a full time placement department to coordinate placement activities. The placement team interacts closely with top industry people on regular basis and maintains excellent mutually beneficial relationships with HR Managers. The department also arranges industry interface, workshops and industry visits on regular basis.
Apart from this, the placement department plays an important role in grooming students for employment.
Some of the key activities undertaken by the placement department are:
- Helping students prepare an effective resume
- Make students aware of a company by providing relevant information
- Conducting mock interviews to help students master the right attitude and skills
- Conducting mock aptitude tests for placement assistance on regular basis
Training & Placement Programme
The preparation for placement of students starts right from day one. Students are given extensive training to enable them to enhance their professional skills to ensure the best placements. Emphasis is given on development of the following skills:
• Group Discussions
• Mock Interviews
• Just three minutes (extempore)
• Improving Interpersonal communication skills.
• Interview Skills Training
• Voice & Accent Training
• Writing Business Letters
• Report Writing Skills
• Email ethics
• Making Corporate Presentations
• Negotiation Skills/Selling Skills
• Current Affairs & Business News
• Guest Lectures on Placement preparation, Corporate Culture & Personality Development.
• Soft & Behavioral Skills.