A. The MBA plus offered at INMANTEC provides boundless opportunities to the students before the
accomplishment of the course as it offers –
a) Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Financial Services (PGCP-FS) (Jointly awarded by INMANTEC and National Stock Exchange Academy)
b) Certificate of Digital Marketing.
c) Training in Communication Skills & Personality Development.
d) Industry Exposure during the course tenure.
- A graduate from any discipline with minimum 50% marks. Final year students awaiting results may also apply.
- A minimum score of 500 in MAT or equivalent score in any other Entrance Exam, e.g. JCCAT/XAT/RMAT/CAT, else students have to appear for Inmantec Aptitude Test (IAT).
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
- International Business.
The students can choose any two specializations in the second year i.e. third semester.
- Students seeking admissions are required to purchase the Prospectus and then register with the Admission Cell for the entrance test followed by GD and PI.
- Students possessing valid CAT / XAT / MAT or any management entrance test score will be exempted from appearing in the entrance test
- Based on their performance in GD, PI, MAT Score/Entrance Test and Graduation, the short listed candidates will be given admission.
Campus Life & Facilities
Ghaziabad Railway Station: 15 minutes, Mode of transport: Direct local transport or taxi service (Ola, Uber, Pre-paid taxi).
New Delhi Railway Station: 45 minutes, mode of transport: metro, public transport, taxi service (Ola, Uber, Pre-paid taxi).
From Vaishali Metro Station: 25 minutes, Mode of transport: local transport, taxi service (Ola, Uber, Pre-paid taxi).