Inmantec is one among select few Institutional conglomerate that can boast of having an Entrepreneurial Development Cell (EDC). EDC was established with a vision to bridge the gap between Industry and Academia. The cell undertakes several activities for student development wherein the student gets corporate exposure while studying and develops a spirit of entrepreneurship. This enables student capability enhancement as well as their alignment with Industry. This way the EDC at one stroke creates a Win win model for students as well as Industry.
To ignite the hub for the best Entrepreneurial and Professional Talent.
- To act as an institutional mechanism for providing various services including information to budding student entrepreneurs.
- To create Entrepreneurial culture in the Institution.
- To prepare the students to face the real world business scenarios. To catalyse and promote employment opportunities.
- To extend necessary guidance and exposure to the students To prepare a skilled workforce conduct for taking long/short term assignments of corporate/industry.
- Organizing Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps, Entrepreneurship Development Programmes.
- Organizing Guests Lecture, TV & Radio Talks, Seminars etc.
- Arranging visits to industries for prospective entrepreneurs.
- Conducting survey for Industries.
- Guiding and Assisting students on various aspects such as preparing project reports, obtaining project approvals, loans and facilities from agencies of support systems and information on various technologies.
- Extending necessary guidance to the trainees in obtaining approval and execution of their projects.
- Conducting skill development training programmes leading to self/wage employment.
- Providing testing, calibration, quality assurance, design, tool room, pilot plant and other facilities for Entrepreneurs besides expertise in Intellectual Property rights, Patents search, etc.
- Providing Student Work Force to Industries and Institutions.
- Providing students the professional and Industry exposure.