Become a Data Scientist
“The best new job in America” according to CNN NASSCOM has estimated that from 50,000 today, the demand for Analytics professionals in India will grow to 2,50,000.
INMANTEC has completed 19 years of its purposeful existence and is one of the leading business schools of the country. The school integrates knowledge, research, industry experience interlaced with international exposure to offer comprehensive management and computer science programs.
INMANTEC entered into strategic alliance with Enhelion for offering Big Data Business Analytics Program to students who wish to pursue career in Data Analytics. The strategic outlook of this engagement is to have a win-win situation for the students, companies and institute in the manner that the institute will be leveraging the benefits of alliance with the corporate, the corporate will get the trained students and the students will be well equipped with the necessary tools, techniques and skills desired by the corporate. Such tie-ups would also give students a wider option to choose from a variety of programs, viewed as means to improve the quality of education and open more career opportunities.
- Understand the emergence of business analytics as a competitive strategy.
- Analyse data using statistical and data mining techniques and understand relationships between the underlying business processes of an organization.
- Learn data visualization and storytelling through data.
- Learn decision-making tools/Operations Research techniques.
- Use advanced analytical tools to analyse complex problems under uncertainty.
- Analyse and solve problems from different industries such as manufacturing, service, retail, software, banking and finance, sports, pharmaceutical, aerospace etc.
- Hands on experience with software such as Microsoft Excel, SAS Enterprise Miner, SPSS, R, and other proprietary software.
Industries that use Analytics
- Banks & Financial Services
- Analytics Service Providers
- Consulting Firms
Who should attend?
In October 2012, Harvard Business Review claimed that “Data Scientists” will be the sexiest job of the 21st century. The business analytics and intelligence certificate Program equip the participants with analytical tools and prepare them for corporate roles in analytics based consulting in marketing, operations, supply chain management, finance, insurance and general management in various industries. The Program is suitable for those who have analytical aptitude and would like to start a new career in analytics.