- The syllabus is comparable with B. Tech. IT course.
- Expense for studies is less as compared to B.Tech or BE.
- The course provides a sound academic base from which an advanced career in Computer Application can be developed.
- Bachelor in Computer Application Students have a bright future in the IT field as they can take up ample jobs as Programmers, Network Administrators, Search Engine Experts, Database administrators, Web developers, Web designers and grow to become project managers.
- BCA. also paves way for a post graduation in the relevant field which is always preferred.
Our teaching pedagogy emphasises on theoretical as well as practical knowledge. The focus is on all round development of a student to make them ready for future challenges. The teaching pedagogy involves the following:
Class Room Teaching: Teacher provides the theoretical parts of the course inside the modern classrooms, during a scheduled time-table.
Lab Work: To increase the technical and programming language skills, INMANTEC offers practical classes to their students.
Guest Lectures: The course structure is designed with all industry needs in mind. Regular guest lectures by industry experts keep the students at par with specialists.
Training on student’s development: Training on technical theory, seminar and workshop on the respective segments shall be conducted by the institute throughout the year.
Analytical skill development: For the placement assistance and preparation, faculties arrange the analytical classes as per the semester requirement.
Analytical/Technical/Soft skill Test: The institute designs some technical skill tests and other project oriented tests throughout the year to get best placement to the students in the top companies in the world.
Project Work: INMANTEC guides its students to lead small and large projects as per the university curriculum and also assigns a separate project as per the semester.
Use of MOOCs for indepth knowledge after the classroom teaching at student’s own time.
- ICT Academy – A Government of India Initiative
- National Program on Technology Enhanced Learning(NPTEL)
- Spoken Tutorials
- Google Apps for Education
- The Indian Science Congress
- Question Pro
- Vison Geospatial